nderstand that these are challenging times for all, and we endeavour to ensure that clinic visits remain as stress free as possible for all concerned.
Keeping you & your pet safe with COVID-19 –
We are doing our utmost to keep everyone safe – ourselves, our clients and the wider community whist we continue to care for pets. We thank you for your support and cooperation.
We are constantly reviewing our COVID Safe Plan to ensure we all remain safe
- We will continue to provide veterinary attention in line with Government requirements
- Our staff now are fully Vaccinated
- Masks are required upon entering our building – as we are not able to socially distance
- Clients are required to check in with the QR Code supplied
- Vaccination is necessary to access to the clinic. You will be asked to show proof of vaccination.
- Unvaccinated or single vaccinated clients will be asked to remain out side or directed to our outdoor consultation room in our carpark
- Due to the size of our consultation rooms, clients will be limited to 1 client per appointment and we will limit clients in the waiting room
- IF there are further Lockdowns, we will be CLOSED on Sundays, and we may temporarily suspend the access to On line bookings
- Increased Hygiene practice will continue & we ask that you wear a correctly fitting mask
We understand that these are challenging times for all, and we endeavour to ensure that clinic visits remain as stress free as possible for all concerned.
Our team is here to help you and your pet and will assist where ever we can.
- We ask that if you have:
- Symptoms or signs consistent with COVID-19
- Come into contact with someone with COVID-19
- Had a flight within the past 2 weeks
- A chronic illness
- A suppressed immune system
We will make alternative arrangements.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!
🎄Middle Brighton Vet – Christmas Trading Hours 2021 🎄
This is the first time in the 30 year history of our clinic that we will be CLOSED from Christmas Day till after New Years Day.
Friday 24th December 2021 (Christmas Eve) : 8am – 5pm
Saturday 25th December 2021 (Christmas Day): CLOSED
25th December 2021 – Monday 3rd January 2022: CLOSED
Tuesday 4th January 2022: OPEN – 8am – 7pm
Click on the flyer for more info or read our article here.
Are you a new client?
Please register your details here. It should only take about 5 minutes to complete.
An experienced team of veterinary surgeons, nurses and receptionists housed in a modern, purpose-built veterinary centre.
How We Help…
We conduct Puppy Preschool on a regular basis, where we aim to teach puppies good manners in a safe and relaxed environment.
Middle Brighton Vet believes that owners should have the options of the most advanced method of desexing your pet, and, is able to offer laparoscopic spey and castration for your female and male dog.
Marc – Google Review
Super caring vets with lots of experience. Have been going here for 20 years through thick and thin. Dr Murray and Dr Anna are true pet lovers.
Shona – Google Review
Great family run business. Very caring staff with expert knowledge. Have taken all my cats here for 30 years. Highly recommended.
Jamey – Facebook Review
These guys are great vets. I am very particular about who looks after my fur babies. Anna would always ask how the three pups were and remember immediately who we were and which dog was in this time.
Mark – Google Review
Fantastic Vet. Very professional, knowledgeable, caring and attentive family business.
Barbara – Google Review
When we moved from the Peninsula to the city our local Vet recommended we take our dogs to Anna and Murray and we have never looked back. We have been going to them for close to 9 years now.
Harvey – Google Review
Amazing. So gentle and very friendly
Get In Touch…
Mon - Fri: 8am - 7pm
Sat: 8am - 2pm
Sun: 10am - 12pm
CLOSED PUBLIC HOLIDAYS
Ask a Question
Join our Newsletter
Stay up to date with the latest seasonal pet care advice, offers, and events.