Keeping you & your pet safe with COVID-19
We are doing our utmost to keep everyone safe – ourselves, our clients and the wider community whist we continue to care for pets.
As a consequence, we have adjusted how the clinic functions. These include:
- All communication is via the telephone, 9592 9811 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All visits are by appointment only – house calls only under exceptional circumstances
- We have temporarily suspended our online booking service and Puppy Preschool
- We will continue to be contactless as much as possible
Examinations are conducted in the clinic – a staff member will collect & return your pet
- Extended consult times
- Increased Hygiene practices and social distancing at all times – Mandatory wearing of face masks – staff and clients
So what does our consultation process look like with COVID – 19?
- Call the clinic to make an appointment – we have temporarily suspended online booking service, AND
- Call the clinic when you arrive
- The vet will either speak to you then or call you back shortly to discuss your concerns
- We will collect your pet
- The vet will conduct the examination – still with lots of treats and then contact you regarding the findings and the recommended treatment plan and associated costs.
- A nurse, or in some situations the vet will return your pet to you with medication if indicated. If there is an extended conversation please observed Social distancing requirements and ensure that your mask is worn appropriately (covering mouth and nose)
- Payment is via tap, over the telephone or BSB transfer of funds
So how do I organise food and medications for my pet?
- Phone or email in your request
- We will call you when the items have been invoiced to arrange payment and time of collection
- Call when you arrive at the clinic & we will place the items outside on the collection site outside the clinic
If we have to order in the product then we will send you a text message.
We understand that these are challenging times for all, and we endeavour to ensure that clinic visits remain as stress free as possible for all concerned.
Our team is here to help you and your pet and will assist where ever we can.
- We ask that if you have:
- Symptoms or signs consistent with COVID-19
- Come into contact with someone with COVID-19
- Had a flight within the past 2 weeks
- A chronic illness
- A suppressed immune system
We will make alternative arrangements.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!
Are you a new client?
Please register your details here. It should only take about 5 minutes to complete.
An experienced team of veterinary surgeons, nurses and receptionists housed in a modern, purpose-built veterinary centre.
How We Help…
We conduct Puppy Preschool on a regular basis, where we aim to teach puppies good manners in a safe and relaxed environment.
Middle Brighton Vet believes that owners should have the options of the most advanced method of desexing your pet, and, is able to offer laparoscopic spey and castration for your female and male dog.
Marc – Google Review
Super caring vets with lots of experience. Have been going here for 20 years through thick and thin. Dr Murray and Dr Anna are true pet lovers.
Shona – Google Review
Great family run business. Very caring staff with expert knowledge. Have taken all my cats here for 30 years. Highly recommended.
Jamey – Facebook Review
These guys are great vets. I am very particular about who looks after my fur babies. Anna would always ask how the three pups were and remember immediately who we were and which dog was in this time.
Mark – Google Review
Fantastic Vet. Very professional, knowledgeable, caring and attentive family business.
Barbara – Google Review
When we moved from the Peninsula to the city our local Vet recommended we take our dogs to Anna and Murray and we have never looked back. We have been going to them for close to 9 years now.
Harvey – Google Review
Amazing. So gentle and very friendly
Get In Touch…
Mon - Fri: 8am - 7pm
Sat: 8am - 2pm
Sun: 10am - 12pm
CLOSED PUBLIC HOLIDAYS
Ask a Question
Join our Newsletter
Stay up to date with the latest seasonal pet care advice, offers, and events.